cyphercrypt: No copyright infringement intended (Default)
[personal profile] cyphercrypt
In January this year me and a coworker were both fired on the same day. There are serious holes in the management structure of the company that fired us. The off-boarding process, especially. I still have access to username and password combinations that I should not have.

I'm working with the Chinese guys who said I had been involved in crypto and crypto-mining for ten years, but it hasn't quite been that long. More like 8. to make this a self-fulfilling prophecy, me and that coworker who were fired on the same day have decided to start our own company in the bitcoin mining industry.

The third and final company I start will be a crypto-marketing agency. It will create marketing funnels for both of the companies mentioned above.

This is far from where I wanted to be, but the financial boons can be something else. I was hoping I would be working in cybersecurity by now or in the near future.

Profile

cyphercrypt: No copyright infringement intended (Default)
cyphercrypt

January 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
456 78910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 10:33 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios