cyphercrypt: No copyright infringement intended (Default)
[personal profile] cyphercrypt
In China again. First time since 2014.

My greatest fear is a picture of my face being reverse-traced with the correct tools and then being tied with my first and last name as well as previous social media I have seen.

Yesterday I was at an event where people were swarming to get a photo with me. I was the only white guy at the event. And I do mean swarming. They were over-sold a story about me living in America for the past decade. I've been mostly in Asia for the last decade. I feel like a paid actor. They were also told I was a C-level executive at the company.

I don't know what I have gotten myself into. Unemployment and over-exposure to a sociopath brought me here.

Profile

cyphercrypt: No copyright infringement intended (Default)
cyphercrypt

January 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
456 78910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 10:34 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios