cyphercrypt: No copyright infringement intended (Default)
[personal profile] cyphercrypt
I decided to re-think how I do my blogs so that I can keep up and schedule them appropriately. This post might get stickied. If you click the text below, there's more to see about me.


I am or have been all of the following:
Former communist-tanky ideologist. I fell out with communism after I discovered the cannibalistic elements of communism first-hand.
Cypher-punk.
Encryption enthusiast.
Pro-Privacy.
got to low-six-figures of wealth from crypto in 2021. I still have savings from that.
Open-source advocate.
Married. I feel like my marriage could be better.
Educated, but still learning. I have a bachelor of arts in Mandarin.
have been working in technology since 2014.
Worked in crypto from 2019 onward.
feel like I am constantly hiding from something. Haven't been able to shake this feeling since I was 19.
There are times I feel like I'm living a double-life, in the sense that I'm trying to make people think I'm still in a different country.
I'm a practicing muslim, but I question all of it.
This journal exists as a place to share my thoughts without sharing too much information.
I'm attempting to launch a business with a coworker that was fired on the same day as me earlier this year.
You might find ramblings about my failed re-integration in America and my escape from it.
Sometimes feel the need to be careful about who I share what information about me.
Wondering what comes next.


This journal / writing platform serves as a place to write my thoughts. I'm pretty sure my past is going to catch up with me one day. AI is a pain in the rear.

Profile

cyphercrypt: No copyright infringement intended (Default)
cyphercrypt

January 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
456 78910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 10:34 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios