cyphercrypt: No copyright infringement intended (Default)
[personal profile] cyphercrypt
Sometimes I can't tell if I'm Jason Bourne or James Bond.

For about the past week or so, a contact that I have asked me if I was interested in a cryptocurrency job. I've been trying to get out of crypto for a long time. I was invited to a Whatsapp group with my contact and two of his friends. I posted in the group now and then. But when I was at the airport heading to another place. I dropped a photo wishing them a good weekend and mentioning I was in the capital. They asked me if I could go to an island where they own hotels, beaches and casinos at the drop of a dime. They joked that I shouldn't bring my wife with me because they have girls who might show an interest in me after a few drinks. They invited me so spontaneously that one of them was willing to show up at a hotel near the airport and take me their island resort the next day. I refused because my wife wasn't with me.

I had a private phone call with my primary contact, expressed a few concerns, he reassured me that nothing that could endanger my marriage would take place.

So, it seems we are going to have an extended vacation to a tropical paradise after the 24th. We came here to get some things done.

Today is a designated relax day. And we finally have a chance to see a film I've always wanted to see: The Amateur. After that, hopefully we'll get a nice American delicacy known as "Taco Bell."

Profile

cyphercrypt: No copyright infringement intended (Default)
cyphercrypt

January 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
456 78910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 10:34 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios