cyphercrypt: No copyright infringement intended (Default)
[personal profile] cyphercrypt
Stage 2 job interview turned me down.

Coincidentally, yesterday, a guy I worked for at several other Chinese-owned companies reached out to me to introduce me to some other Chinese guys that are in the same country as me.

Sometimes, I wonder "What makes some specific tick?" in a pragmatic way. I studied a foreign language in university. If I didn't study that foreign language, I would have studied psychology or sociology for my undergrad.

One thing that bothers me to no end is how my previous job fired me. I mentioned a few entries back that I was fired for taking a vacation to see my wife whom I hadn't seen in seven months. All of the upper management, except for the COO were married.

Company could have fired me while I was on vacation to see my wife, then we could have travelled back to her country together for a MUCH cheaper plane ticket.

Profile

cyphercrypt: No copyright infringement intended (Default)
cyphercrypt

January 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
456 78910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 10:33 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios