cyphercrypt: No copyright infringement intended (Default)
[personal profile] cyphercrypt
Missed quite a few weeks of writing updates.

My father came to my wife's country to visit us. There have been times that I have had to speak with my father about Ahmed. We made it very clear that we don't want to see ahmed. However, my wife still has his wife's contact information. Neither of us contact each other through our wives. Yesterday, his son, (giving a nickname) Omar sent me a message on whatsapp. I blocked him. I'm fairly certain ahmed told him to message me. I want nothing to do with him.

I think I need to explain what is going through my mind right now: Ahmed seems to think he is never wrong. Ahmed thinks America is the greatest country in the world. Ahmed told me a lie about my family's inheritance changing (to leave me out) to make me go back to America. When I was there, Ahmed told me to quit studying for certifications, he told me to help him start a business, and he told me I should not leave my wife alone.

About 6 days ago, I made a 5 minute long video and had it translated to Arabic (dubs, not subs) using AI. I started that video by saying greetings to the people of his community, telling him all of my problems with him, and telling his community every bad thing about him specifically because he refuses to leave me alone. Highlights of the video: He said, "I used to fuck them." about women from my wife's country. He had three maids from this country. The possibility that he could have paid his maids extra for sexual services makes me cringe, while the possibility that he might have raped his maids completely frightens me. He lied to get me back to America. He lied about everything you can imagine to me. He treats me like a 12 year old child. He regularly gets drunk in his Shariah law country and he has done drunk driving in his country. Nobody has seen this video. The plan is to distribute the video to everyone in his neighborhood if he doesn't leave me and my wife alone. I could get it done just by looking at google street view, printing a bunch of QR codes, and mailing them to his neighbors.

I'm doing my best not to be angry or, figuratively speaking, lose my shit, but this has caused me a ton of mental trauma and I'm about 10,000 USD in debt to my father because of Ahmed and his bull shit.

Apologies for taking time from your day to make you guys read this. I feel like it

Profile

cyphercrypt: No copyright infringement intended (Default)
cyphercrypt

January 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
456 78910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 10:33 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios